Join Hope Rescue for the Waggy Welsh Walk 2019
4pm - 6pm, Saturday 23 November
Starting out from Whitmore Bay on Barry Island, we will be walking a picturesque three mile circular walk. Take in the breathtaking views from the clifftops as we head out to sandy Jacksons Bay just as the sun sets. The walk will continue on solid paths and sand for three miles, finishing up where we started.
Registration for the event is just £10 for the first dog and £5 for all extra dogs (regardless of the number of walkers), which includes a doggy bandana, goody bag and complimentary refreshments for the walkers. Bring the family along to enjoy this great fundraising event. You'll also be able to buy some delicious homemade doggy deli treats which will be for sale at the start/finish point.
Grab your tickets at https://hope-rescue.myshopify.com/products/waggy-welsh-walk-tickets
We encourage each dog (and their humans) to fundraise for Hope Rescue's work as part of the event. We will send you a sponsorship pack following your ticket purchase. There's no minimum sponsorship amount, we simply encourage everyone to raise what they can to support the Hope Rescue dogs.
How your sponsorship will help
- £20 keeps a stray dog safe for the night
- £50 provides behavioural support for a mistreated dog
- £100 gives a rescue dog a comfy raised bed, blankets and food for a week
- £250 pays for vet treatment for a poorly pup
- £500 supports our rehoming programme, finding loving forever homes for our rescue dogs