Help us to keep the Hope Rescue dogs calm and happy during bonfire night by buying a gift or two from our Firework Survival Kit.
You can find our list of items online here.
As we head into the weekend and with November 5 just around the corner, we're making plans at our rescue centre to keep all of the dogs as happy and calm as possible. Being in kennels can make some dogs anxious and fireworks can increase their stress levels.
This year our firework survival kit includes:
- Valerian compound, a herbal remedy to help the dogs relax
- Long lasting treats to keep them busy
- Kongs for hiding high value treats such as cheese and pate
- Chewy toys to release pleasurable endorphins
- Yummy tinned food to fill their bellies ready for a nice nap
When you buy an item from the Hope Rescue Wishlist and it will be delivered directly to the rescue dogs. Pick from toys, treats, food, collars, harnesses, bedding, cleaning supplies and other useful items for the rescue. It is a great way to donate and know exactly where your donation is going. Your gift will be delivered directly to our rescue centre.