Hope Rescue offers licensed boarding at our Rescue Centre in Llanharan, South Wales.
Our welfare team will be delighted to look after your pet while you're away, ensuring that they receive plenty of care and attention, walks, exercise, treats and a good night's sleep. All profits from our boarding kennels are used to support the work of Hope Rescue, caring for stray, abandoned and unwanted dogs across South Wales.
- Your dog will be cared for by our experienced and professional animal welfare team
- Daily walk in our own private 18-acre woodland or exercise in our secure, dog friendly paddocks
- Large kennel with separate, heated sleeping area
- Two meals a day included in your boarding fee, plus access to fresh drinking water
- Treats and 'dentasticks'
- Cosy beds and blankets which are changed daily
- We can also administer supplements or prescribed medication, as required
- Your dogs can board and exercise together, if requested
- Open 365 days of the year for boarding (no pick up on Boxing Day or New Year's Day)
Dog boarding tariff (per day including the day of arrival and departure):
- £16 per day for a single dog in a kennel
- £27 per day for two dogs sharing a kennel (up to staffie size)
- Posh Paws, our resident groomers, offer a bathing and grooming service from £10 per dog so your pooch will be smelling fresh when you arrive to collect them
Terms and conditions:
Thank you for choosing to board you’re pet with us, we aim to offer a high-quality service leaving you with piece of mind that your pet will be looked after and cared for during their stay.
- All payments must be made in full on arrival on the day of boarding.
- A minimum deposit of 25% will be required at the time of booking. This will only be refundable if the booking is cancelled within 4 weeks of the boarding date.
- Drop off and collection must be within the hours of 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Please note that arrival and departure days are both included for the purpose of daily charges. The minimum stay is therefore 2 days unless otherwise agreed with Hope Rescue.
- Please note the booking is subject to confirmation that your dog’s vaccinations are fully up to date including kennel cough which must have been administered at least 2 weeks prior to admission; we will need to see your dog’s vaccination card. Please note that your dog’s vaccination must cover the entire stay at kennels.
- All medical conditions past and present should be disclosed and any appropriate medication and administering instructions and dosage supplied for the entire period of boarding.
- Any known behavioural problems should be disclosed e.g. kennel guarding, issues around food, dislike of other dogs.
- I understand whilst every care will be given to my dog(s) it is boarded at my own risk and no liability can be accepted for any problems, such as stress or ill-health, arising from their visit. I authorise you to call a veterinary surgeon on my behalf should Hope Rescue consider it necessary, and that all costs will be recharged to me. This will normally be Maes Glas Veterinary Group.
- Your dog(s) must wear a collar and ID tag (unless otherwise agreed) and be microchipped by law.
- If your dog(s) is on a specific diet please bring enough with you for your dog(s) stay
- If you wish to collect your dog(s) before the pre-arranged date then the full amount will be charged.
- Your dog(s) must be collected on the agreed date and time – in case of an emergency you must contact Hope Rescue straight away. The following conditions apply.
- If there is no room in boarding kennels your dog will be relocated to the main welfare kennel block
- Hope Rescue must be kept up to date on the situation and expected date of collection
- If no contact is made with Hope Rescue your dog will be kept for 7 days, during which time the dog warden will be made aware. After 7 days if there has been no contact, or Hope Rescue ask you to collect your dogs(s) and you do not, your dog(s) will be relocated to the main welfare kennel block and we will assume you no longer wish to retain ownership of you dog(s). Hope Rescue will then assume legal ownership and the dog will be put up for adoption.
Book now by completing our booking enquiry form, or contact us on 01443 226 659 for further information.
The Hope Rescue Centre and Dog Boarding Kennels are based in Llanharan, Rhondda Cynon Taff, close to the M4 and within easy travelling distance of Bridgend, Cardiff, the Vale of Glamorgan and surrounding areas.
Address - Hope Rescue, Cynllan Lodge, Old Llanharry Road, Llanharan, CF72 9HN (CF72 9RA for sat-nav)
Please note that school holiday dates get booked up well in advance, so please make your boarding kennels reservation as early as possible.